Warranty LiabilitiesThe trademark Döcke-R belongs to D.Ö.CKE Systemlosungen Gmbh, Berlin, Germany. All Döcke products are licensed and controlled by this company on the basis of a license agreement. There is a differentiated warranty for Döcke shingles that is confirmed by a firm warranty certificate for Döcke products.
General rules of the transportation and storage of Döcke productsThe transportation of Döcke products should be effected in closed trucks or vehicles with tilt-covered bodies not less than four meters long.
Storage is to be carried out only in the original manufacturer's Package.
Storage is to be carried out only under conditions that prevent adverse effect of moisture and direct sunlight.
Storage is allowed only in closed rooms, air-cooled at a temperature from -35 ° C to + 50 ° C and 50-60% relative humidity.
For prolonged storage (over 10 days) it is necessary to use pallets or racks with the height of the storage boxes that does not exceed 1.5 m.
It is strictly forbidden to store Döcke products:
- without the manufacturer's Package;
- exposed to direct sunlight;
- near heating devices (at a distance of less than 1m).
Before the Warranty expiries the buyer is obliged to ensure the preservation of the following documents:
- payment documents (checks, invoices, etc.);
- the contract for the installation;
- Package label indicating the date of release of the material;
- a fully completed warranty certificate with the date of purchase and the stamp of the trading organization.