Product description and ussage
Döcke PIE Ridge Vent is the main ventilation element for bitumen shingle roofing that allows warm and humid air to escape from attic and roof air space. It is used on sloped roof, installed along the entire length of horizontal peak. The color of the product is black. The clips (8 on each side) hold side ventilation grids. If necessary, grids can be removed in order to install filters, which are not included in a standard set.
- The minimum angle of a slope at which the aerator can be mounted: 12˚C.
- Operating temperature range: -40˚С to +80˚С.
- Impact resistance t to -20˚C.
- A separately supplied polyurethane foam filter further protects the under-roof space from insects, and foliage.
- The ventilation area is 25% larger than the one on analogs (0.038 m2).
- The width of the aerator (330 mm) is made to match the width of the ridge shingles, so extra trimming is not required, unlike when using most analogues.
- Can be used with or without a filter.
- The aerator is durable and environmentally friendly. It is made of chemically neutral raw materials (polypropylene), is resistant to UV-radiation and weather conditions.
- Only with the Döcke PIE aerator the filter can be removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Rigid construction of the aerator: during installation it keeps the planes flat and can withstand the weight of the installer.
- Optimal length of 1 m is convenient for calculation and installation.
- The height of the aerator is 30 mm, so it is practically invisible and does not affect the appearance of the roof.