- Main page company Döcke
- About company
Döcke Extrusion Company is one of the leaders on the Russian market of facade and roof materials. The production of vinyl siding, plastic facade panels, PVC rain gutter systems as well as asphalt shingles is done on our two wholly-owned plants. The company appeared on the market in 2005 and since then it has gained a reputation of a reliable supplier with business partners and customers.
Today Döcke Extrusion Company is:
- 2 wholly-owned plants in Russia producing facade and roofing materials
- More than 700 highly skilled employees
- 8.5 million square meters per year of vinyl siding
- 4.5 million running meters of rain gutter systems per year
- 1.2 million square meters per year of facade panels
- 10 million square meters of shingles per year is the planned production capacity
- 15 own regional representative offices in Russian key regions
- 13 regional distributors in Russia and the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)
- Döcke products are sold in 50 Russian regions
- More than 650 sales offices in Russia and the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)
- More than 2.8 million satisfied families who have chosen Döcke products for their homes
Döcke Extrusion Company was the first to introduce on the Russian market not only high-quality products but also professionally designed trademarks with a complex policy in the sphere of marketing, distribution and logistics.
The company's own representative offices are located in all main Russian regions - in St. Petersburg, Voronezh, Belgorod, Yekaterinburg, Tyumen, Samara, Saratov, Kazan, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Penza, Rostov-on-Don, Arkhangelsk, Stavropol, Orenburg and etc.
Döcke Extrusion's regional distributors work in Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Kursk, Lipetsk, Krasnodar, Volgograd, Astrakhan, Izhevsk, Ufa, Omsk, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk and Vladivostok.
Today the Döcke sales geography spreads over 50 regions in Russia. The company intensifies its efforts in the markets of Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan.